Easy Office

Sample Resume for CS Management Trainee

Page no : 2

sreeraj (nil) (21 Points)
Replied 18 August 2011

Sir,

I'm a B.com graduate and have registered for cs. I can appear for executive exams only in june 2012. So is it actually possible for me to get into a company as a cs trainee  now itself ??  I dont think its wise to simply waste a year. And it would be greatfull if you could suggest an appropriate resume for the same.

Sugandha Mittal (CS Professional student)   (123 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

thank u sir.. Its really helpful!!!!

laxmisri (ASST MANAGER) (21 Points)
Replied 29 October 2011

IT IS GREAT .,THANK U LOT

Pooja (TRAINEE) (269 Points)
Replied 22 February 2012

Sir,

I am in CS final and searching for CS training.. please help me.. let me know if there is any vacancy for CS trainee in any company or under PCS...pls 

Thanking you in advance

Pooja

Pooja (TRAINEE) (269 Points)
Replied 23 February 2012

No one replied .. :(

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 23 February 2012

Originally posted by : Pooja

Sir,

I am in CS final and searching for CS training.. please help me.. let me know if there is any vacancy for CS trainee in any company or under PCS...pls 

Thanking you in advance

Pooja

Noted.

You are also requested to post your CV on the website of CS firms. You may also use the contacts of your circle and google search.

Ankur

2 Like

Deepa (...) (62 Points)
Replied 28 February 2012

i have completed my executive level of cs. now i want to apply for 15 months practical training in company in Ahmadabad. but i dont know the procedure to apply. can you please suggest me the whole procedure for training in company for cs

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 28 February 2012

2 Like

parul jain (trainee) (22 Points)
Replied 01 October 2014

sir

i am c.s qualified,sending my resume .please do the necessary changes in  my resume.

parul jain (trainee) (22 Points)
Replied 01 October 2014

Dear sir,

I Parul jain,C.S quilfied sending my resume .please do the necessary changes.

Thankyou.

Attached File : 1353236 1370328 cv.doc downloaded: 237 times

Nikunj D Shah (cs inter) (31 Points)
Replied 03 November 2014

Sir plz give me sample resume for applying for managent training in any company

Neha Jain (Audit Manager) (145 Points)
Replied 15 January 2015

Jobs for CS (Company Secretary) at ONGC

Click Here to See Full Details & Apply Now

Priyanka (Internal auditor) (25 Points)
Replied 19 January 2015

Sir, i've finished my CS inter &  currently waiting for my finals result.pls do help me out do frame a perfect resume, i've enclosed my resume herewith.

CURRICULAM VITAE

G. PRIYANKA                                                                                  

priyas_swathi @ yahoo.co.in

OBJECTIVE

• To be an integral part of an evincible team where my talents will be used to the fullest extent and to achieve a challenging position in your concern using the knowledge gained so far.
  • Seeking a challenging position as in a stimulating and growth oriented environment that exploits my skill.

ACADEMIC PROFILE

Name of the Qualification

Discipline / Specialization

School / College

Board / University

Year of Passing

%

XII

Commerce with IT

Kendriya Vidyalaya, Madurai.

NCERT

70%

B.Com.,

Commerce

Lady Doak College, Madurai.

Madurai Kamaraj University

74%

M.Sc.,
(IT & M)

Information Technology & Management

Fatima College, Madurai.

Madurai Kamaraj University

75%

Company Secretaries

CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAM

Institute of Company Secretaries of India

ICSI

52%

PERSONAL SKILLS

Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication ability to deal with people diplomatically and hard worker.

EXPERIENCE

I have an experience of working more than 1 year in “Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre”, Madurai. I have experience in the followings fields of accounting and auditing:

• Billing Auditing
  • Material Auditing
  • Finance Auditing
  • Radiology & Laboratory Auditing
  • Pharmacy Auditing

I also have working experience of more than 6 months in the platform of accounting and auditing in Hotel industry .

ACHIEVEMENTS

• ‘Certificate of Merit’, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Madurai.
  • Runner in ‘Business Quiz Competition’ held at ICFAI National College, Madurai.
  • Second prize in ‘State level quiz competition on Current Commerce’, Fatima College, Madurai.
  • Second prize in ‘Information Technology Intercollegiate Quiz Competition’, Fatima College, Madurai.
  • Second prize in ‘State Level Technical Symposium (QUIZ)’ held at Kalasalingam College, Srivilliputhur.

SEMINARS ATTENTED

• ‘State Level Seminar on Business Ethics’, Commerce Department, Fatima College.
  • ‘The Significance of TQM in Corporate Sector’, BBA Department, Lady Doak College.
  • ‘Conference on bridging the gap between Industry and Institution’,
      IT Department, Fatima College.

PROJECT PROFILE

1. B.Com., Major Project Title : “Customer Satisfaction on loans offered by Canara bank”

Synopsis

• The survey was made on 100 respondents by me for a period of 4 months.
  • The analysis gives insight the Customer’s opinion about the loans given by Canara Bank.
  • The analysis was conducted on loan holders on business loan, personal loan, jewel loan and education loan.
  • The respondents of the survey includes business pupil, officials, general public who had been interviewed directly by me.  Their view, suggestions and satisfaction level towards the bank was reported to the bank manager and he had assured to rectify certain comments given by the loan respondents.
  1. M.Sc., (IT & M) Major Project Title :   “Testing on w3c.org”

Synopsis

• The project was done by me on IT segment which was on testing platform for a period of 4 months.
  • The objective of the project is to test the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) developed interoperable technologies (specifications, guidelines, software, and tools) to lead the Web to its full potential.
  • The pre-requisites are Internet Explorer 5.5 or Equivalent to IE 5.5
  • The testing was conducted on automated testing method.
  • The project was done with the help of Load runner controller.
  • The future enhancements of the project can be made by increasing the number of virtual users.  The performance of the project is also depends upon the system configuration, modern speed etc., this can be improved to increase the performance of the project.

PERSONAL PROFILE

Age & Date                                          :           27 years, 26.08.1986

Marital Status                                       :           Married

Address of Communication                :           72 D, Vanitha Nagar,

Royal Nagar, Bama Nagar Extn.,

P & T Colony,

Madurai 625 014., Tamil Nadu, India

Language Known                                 :           Tamil, English and Hindi

DECLARATION

I hereby declare that all the informations furnished and the statements given in the resume are true, correct and complete.

Place : Madurai.                                                                                                                   G. PRIYANKA

Vivek N Machha (Student) (239 Points)
Replied 20 June 2015

Hi sir..

is there any sample resume for CS internship.

sample resume download (MBA) (28 Points)
Replied 25 June 2015

Applying for a new job? We provide Cover Letters, Resume Samples and CV Examples for most positions, free of charge. Get started with free sample resumes Download!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: