LCI Learning

Sample resoltion for regularisation of Additional Director

Page no : 2

Parth Shah (Service) (43 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

Many thanks!!!

nidhiyadav (article) (65 Points)
Replied 20 March 2015

CAN ANY BODY PROVIDE  ME A SAMPLE OF EXPLENATERY STATATEMENT AS PAR SEC 102 OF COMPANY ACT 2013 FOR APPOINTEMENT OF DIRECTOR IN EGM 

Suresh (CS) (43 Points)
Replied 05 September 2015

WHEN A CANDIDATURE IS PROPOSED AT AGM, HE BECOMES DIRECTOR AND NOT AN ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR.....WE CANNOT REGULARIZE THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR....AN ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR IS APPOINTED FOR CARRYING THE EXCESS BURDEN OF THE BOARD....HE CAN AGAIN BE APPOINTED AT A BOARD MEETING

CS MOHIT SALUJA (PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709)   (5155 Points)
Replied 06 September 2015

SAMPLE RESOLUTION

SPECIAL BUSINESS

3. To consider and if though fit, to pass with or without modification the following resolution as Ordinary Resolution

“RESOLVED THAT Mr. Navneet Singh Bedi, who was appointed as an Additional Director with effect from May 31, 2014 on the Board of the Company in terms of Section 161 of the Companies Act, 2013 and who holds office up to the date of this Annual General Meeting, and in respect of whom a notice has been received from a Member in writing, under Section 160 of the Companies Act, 2013, proposing her candidature for the office of a Director, be and is hereby appointed as a director of the company.”

Suresh (CS) (43 Points)
Replied 30 September 2015

EXPLANATORY STATEMENT

[PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 102(1) OF THE COMPANIES, ACT, 2013]

ITEM No.1

MATERIAL FACTS:

M/S *************** & Co., Chartered Accountants, Kolkata  have tendered their resignation from the position of Statutory Auditors due to unavoidable circumstances, resulting into a casual vacancy in the office of Statutory Auditors of the company as envisaged by section 139(8)(i) of the Companies Act, 2013 (“Act”). Casual vacancy caused by the resignation of auditors can only be filled up by the Company in general meeting. Board proposes to appoint M/s ********************, Chartered Accountants  , Visakhapatnam  , as the Statutory Auditors of the Company to fill the casual vacancy caused by the resignation of M/S Chowdary Rajesh Kumar & Co., Chartered Accountants.

M/s ***************, Chartered Accountants, Visakhapatnam, (FRN.001620S)  have conveyed their consent to be appointed as the Statutory Auditors of the Company along with a confirmation that, their appointment, if made by the members, would be within the limits prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.

Accordingly, Ordinary Resolution is submitted to the meeting for the consideration and approval of members

None of the Directors, Key Managerial Persons or their relatives, in any way, concerned or interested in the said resolution

Inspection of DOCUMENTS:

All material documents are available for inspection by the members of the Company at the Registered Office of the Company between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon on any working day of the Company

UDAY BHATTACHARJEE (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 15 December 2015

Please send me the format of resolution along with copy of explanatory statement under section 102 of Appointment of a Director in extraordinary general meeting (EGM) .

Replied 15 December 2015

Please send me the format of resolution along with copy of explanatory statement under section 102 of Appointment of a Director in extraordinary general meeting (EGM) .

Replied 15 December 2015

Replied 15 December 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: