Salary Slips for the Contractual Employees

Hi Community,

I want to let you know that I worked as a project coordinator at Nyas Research. I was onboard here on a Contractual basis and received a salary of 24000 per month. Unfortunately, I did not receive my payslips; now I need them. 

So I contacted my EX employer to get my salary slips, and they said we don't provide salary slips because we hired on a contractual basis, and the company didn't decide my payroll. So, we are unable to create salary slips for contractual employees because of tax rules. 

So, in this case, can the company create a salary slip for the employee? By showing Basic salary as Net pay. 


Its very urgent please help

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A contractual employee at Nyas Research is urgently seeking salary slips for tax purposes but has been told they are not provided for contractual staff. The employer claims tax rules prevent them from issuing slips, suggesting a payment certificate and contract agreement as alternatives. The employee is asking if the company can create a salary slip by listing the basic salary as net pay.

You can get payment certificate for the full period. That will work as salary certificate along with your contract agreement.

Salary slip for contractual agreement

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details