Salary Increase letter

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase..? One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!! Dear Bo$$ In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing$ mo$t de $perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$ of your worker$ who have given $ o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company . I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re$pond $oon. $ incerely Your$, Marian $hih ---------------------------------------------------- The next day, the employee received a nice reply like this : Dear Marian I kNOw what you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NO ticeably well as yet . NO w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NO t sure if the United States may go into aNO ther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad . I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean . Yours truly, Manager
Replies (7)

;-)

funny

hhahahahahhahahhahha........

woh

ha ha

nice

Nehle pe Dehla

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details