Salary arrears recd in installments in different FY's

Sri Snigdha (Articles Assisstant) (498 Points)

21 March 2023  

Sir, I have received part salary arrears for the FY 17-18,18-19,19-20 in the FY 21-22, for which i have filed form 10E and claimed the relief. In FY 22-23, i have received the balance arrear amount for the same FY's. Can I file form 10E and claim the relief for FY 22-23 again?