Hi ur given web address given is not acessible.
I have 3 clients who wants to claim the SAD Refund.
How can u help me in the same and what is the place of your working.
Regards
Ritesh Jindal
9810676796
My mobile number is 09891718177 and my place of working is Delhi,Faridabad,Noida.
Email ID is: arbindaggarwal @ yahoo.com
I may provide help in preparation and filing+follow-up with the department.
I WANT TO KNOW :
1.THIS REFUND IS APPLICABLE FOR RAW MATERIAL AS SUCH SALE
2. WHETHER THE CENVAT CREDIT OF SAD IS TRANSFERABLE TO BUYER.
THANKS & REGARDS
Contact for any query about SAD 4% Refund
Damani
9312880048
| Originally posted by :ritesh | ||
| " | Hi ur given web address given is not acessible. I have 3 clients who wants to claim the SAD Refund. How can u help me in the same and what is the place of your working. Regards Ritesh Jindal 9810676796 |
" |
MR. RITESH AND MR. ARBING AGARWAL ,
MY EMAIL ID IS :- ramesh.arti @ yahoo.co.in
if u wanted to acquire more information regarding the sad refund in delhi NCR,
HAVE U ANY QUERY, PLEASE EMAIL ME , I REMAIN YOU,
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals