Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA. Kunal Lakhotia (ACA)     22 April 2015

Rpu 4.3 problem

Hi All,

While filling form 26Q of foreign company, there is a requirement to give PAN of the person responsible for deducting tax. As the concerned person is a non-resident, he does not have a PAN.

Please let me know solution for the same on how to file this return if someone does not have a PAN.

 1 Replies


devang (TRP)     09 May 2015

Write PAN as GGGGG0000G

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags