very nice thanks for sharing really music stressbuster
very nice thanks for sharing really music stressbuster
yea i too agree wit u pulkit......
also ma day starts with music n ends with muziccccccccccc only
ya..true...music helps lot to reduce stress...
i 2 agree music really works. Hanuman Chalisa is the best stress breaker.............
i love music
and it is the best stress buster on earth
VERY NICE PULKIT !
I THINK EVERYBODY LOVES MUSIC SO RATHER THAN WRITING ABOUT MY FAV SONG I WOULD POST IT HERE.......
wavin' flag by k'naan
SORRY IF IT VIOLATES ANY RULES......I AM POSTING IT HERE JUST FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF MUSIC LOVERS. 
| Originally posted by : Pratibha Sharma | ||
![]() |
yup.. u r rite buddy.. IT ABSOLUTELY WORKS.. there is not any substitute 4 music as a stress buster.. after all i feel NO MUSIC, NO LYF..... in fact I m crazy about dance as well n it is d best part of my lyf... thnx 4 sharing something direct my heart....:-) |
![]() |
U R VERY TRUE.....keep inspiring.
i truely agree with u bro....music is definitely a stress booster....
i just can't imagine my life without music.....
hey listen to the "slumdog millionaire" instrumental....it's good and m sure u will add it in ur list.....
nice agreed with your suggestion
thanks
very true
music is my passion, agar CA na karti to singer ban chuki hoti.
Mai theory bhi music sunte hue learn kar leti hoo.
Music is my GOD , my Beloved , My everything. I m gonna mad about music.
Many songs are in the list. Bs ek icchha baki hai ki Hey bhagwan mujhe tu singer bana de....................
I know a free mp3 song here. I think you'll like it. You need to consult and listen to more music here for the best article here: https://mp3tomato.com/
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals