Revised roi

I have been notified by Income Tax that the return filed for AY-2013-14 is incorrect. I have incorrectly mentioned the wrong figure in the earlier return. There is no tax due . I have advised to file revised return through 139 link. I am not sure which section should be given in the ITR1 for it. If 139(9) is given, the system does not accept the return type as "Revised". It accepts only "Original".  Further 139(9), I need to enter the 23 character Notice which I do not have no. The form accepts the return section as 139(5) and return type as "Revised". Could you let me know which return section has to be given for the ROI.

Replies (1)
It has to be filed u/s 139(5)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details