Results and edison theory

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)

20 January 2013  

Hi friends,

Greetings of the day

Results are about to come as usual they come and go in every student's life. In ca exams, as result percentage is around 25% , majority of students are bound to get negative results each time. What does this mean if they could not pass??

Was Thomas alva Edison (Inventor of elctric bulb and hundreds of other instruments)  fail when he couldn't succeed in his many attempts to make the electricity bulb. Some people may think so. But most of people including me and Edison himself can't accept that as failures. In his own words " everytime i couldn't succeed in my attempt, i discovered a way by which a bulb can't be made". He tried many hundreds time to invent the bulb.

So people will critisize others, as usual they did with Gelileo, Edison etc. but who cares? those who cares will never get happiness whatever they do or become.

What matters most is what you think about yourself. So never say someone failed, instead hecouldn't succeed this time only.

My failure taught me that no one but my parents and brothers are my true friends.

Read more at: /forum/scared-next-48-hours---235533.asp#.UP
My failure taught me that no one but my parents and brothers are my true friends.

Read more at: /forum/scared-next-48-hours---235533.asp#.UPtgmflATcs