Hi friends,
I was going throught your views and feeling and it remind me of my examination days. I am FCS and trust me, existment, nervourness and anxeity is same for result of all the professional exams.
I am not against all these natural emotions, but friends we have reasoning, logical mind above all and zeal in our heart to accept whatever be the result. If u clear, got a degree and successful in ur practice/service, number of attempt does not matter. In case if this is not ur time, be tougher and crack with double efforts, no one can stop a willing heart. Knowledge, attitude and acceptance of self is the key in pursuant of professional excellance.
Always have a winner face n attitude and u will surely attract success.
All the best to all of you.
All d best
Results are out....
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals