Share More

Restart CA Final after 10 Years

Anusha Kondapani (SAP Business ByDesign Consultant)     20 September 2020

Anusha Kondapani
SAP Business ByDesign Consultant 
 55 likes  619 points

| My Other Post

Dear All,

This post is to hear all of your suggestions and guidance to restart my can course after 10 years of gap. I cleared IPCC in Nov 2010, due to marriage and other issues I couldn't continue my CA final after that though I took coaching for some subjects. All these years I was working as sap cloud product financial consultant and team lead. After all these years I am planning to quit my job and finish CA final.  

Could you please help me with all of your suggestions on how to kick start my CA course and tips to cope up with concepts and all the new stuffs. I see that I am required to covert for new scheme and syllabus of CA final. 

Thanks in advance for all of your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Anusha

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    21 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

riya shah   21 September 2020

riya shah

6 likes  61 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I guess you should first get acquainted with new subjects of final ca course.
and I don't know if you have done articleship or not but if you haven't then you'll get more time in years to attempt for final . but if you're done with articleship already then I guess you'll have little less time to manage.
and this is my personal advice that if you opt for any coaching then don't go personal subject wise. select everything at once at one coaching centre.
and yes do final ca if you can make out daily 3-4 hrs of study.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x