Resignation letter of a director

Please provide a format of Resignation letter by a Director to Company.

Replies (7)

Resignation letter of Director/Managing Director/Whole time director

https://ourprofessionalteam.com/index.php?option=com_oscontent&view=article&id=2613&catid=352&Itemid=63

Date: 

To       

The Board of Directors

[Name of the Company]

[Address of the Company]  

Sub:    Resignation from the Directorship 

Dear Sir, 

Due to my pre-occupation elsewhere, I am not in a position to devote my time to the affairs of the Company. Accordingly, I am submitting my resignation as director/Managing director/whole-time director of the company with immediate effect. 

Kindly acknowledge the receipt and arrange to submit the necessary forms with the office of the Registrar of Companies, [concerned state], accordingly. 

Thanking You  

Yours Faithfully,   

 

Signature_______

Name _________

Address_________

Thanks to all.

From:

XYZ

Jaipur

 

 

To,

Board of Directors,

_____________________PRIVATE LIMITED,

Jaipur

 

Re: Resignation as a Director of the Company.

 

 

Dear Sir,

 

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I hereby tender my resignation from the Board of Directors of your company with immediate effect.

 

I shall be highly obliged if the Board of Directors of the company considers my resignation at the earliest.

 

I hereby give my felicitation to all the members of the Board for the unstinted faith and cooperation that I have received during the tenure of my directorship.

 

You are requested to please arrange for filing of E-Form 32 with the Registrar of Companies to that effect and give intimation to all the concerned departments and give a copy of the same to me for my reference and record.

 

 

Thanking You,

 

 

 

 

(XYZ)

 

 

 

 

Thank you ma'am for your reply.

thank you sir

Subject: Resignation Letter

 

Dear [_________],

I am writing to formally submit my resignation as Director at [Company Name], effective [last working day]

I appreciate the opportunities for professional and personal development that I have experienced here. However, after careful consideration, I believe it is in the best interest of my career to pursue new challenges.

I am grateful for the support during my tenure at [Company Name].

 

Name of Director

DIN:

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details