All About RelationShip
- In life you’ll realize there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, and some will teach you. But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.
- Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring – all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- The most beautiful thing is to see a person you love smiling. And even more beautiful is knowing that you are the reason behind it.
- Choose your relationships wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
- Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being lonely does not mean you are alone.
- Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
- Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting them not to.
- You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again.
- Don’t wait for the right person to come into your life. Rather, be the right person to come to someone’s life.
- The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best, but still loves and accepts you at your worst.
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- Some relationships are like glass. It’s better to leave it broken, than to hurt yourself more by trying to put it back together.
- Just because one person doesn’t seem to care for you, doesn’t mean you should forget about everyone else who does.
- Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right.
- It is okay to be angry. It is never okay to be cruel.
- Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset.
- Silence is often the loudest cry. Pay attention to those you care about.
- We don’t always need advice. Sometimes all we need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand.
- It’s not so much what you say that counts, it’ how you make people feel.
- A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.
- Don’t mess with someone’s feelings just because you’re unsure of yours.
- True happiness comes from within, not from someone else. Don’t make the mistake of waiting on someone or something to come along and make you happy.
- Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
- If you feel like your ship is sinking, it might be a good time to throw out the stuff that’s been weighing it down
- Let go of people who bring you down, and surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you.
- Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don’t expect others to read your mind, and don’t play games with their heads and hearts. Don’t tell half-truths and expect people to trust you when the full truth comes out. Half-truths are no better than lies. And don’t ignore someone you care about, because lack of concern hurts more than angry words.
- Lies help no one in the long run. So… 1) Don’t say “I love you” if you don’t mean it. 2) Don’t say “I understand” if you have no clue. 3) Don’t say “I’m sorry” if you’re not. 4) Be honest with yourself and your loved ones.
- Tell the truth, or eventually someone will tell it for you.