RELATIONS......

CA Radhika Pai (Chartered Accountant) (776 Points)

03 December 2011  

"RELATIONSHIP" ; when we come across this word, we start thinking on the basis of gender. Its Ok, there's not a problem. There's a common phrase used by women :

" Every woman is someone's daughter, sister, mother, wife, aunt or grandmother ". On the similar lines, there's should be a phrase : "Every man is someone's son, brother, husband, uncle or grandfather." One should take care that trust should be maintained and things should not be done that can  malign their admirable relationship.

The word "RELATION" here, I mean that relation which deals with "HUMANITY" and "BROTHERHOOD". There are types of relations : The first of course, comes our 

Family relationships  which we all are familiar with. But, think beyond it enlightened  Professional relations are also important. CA-Client, Lawyer-Client, Doctor- Patient, Leader-Follower and the most adorable relation i.e. of Teacher-Student and the list goes on. Apart from this, the relation which we all have learnt in our Economics lessons in schools " Seller-Buyer", how we can forget that !!!

If we are walking on the road, and  we come across some old lady waiting to cross the road; surely, we can help her in crossing the road ; OR ELSE, if someone is going to benefit by our work at some point of time, to some extent, we make a move to help that person. We never ever have come across each other in our life, for the first time we see each other and help them ! Then, what's that thing that makes us to help that person ? What's the RELATION of that person with us? Of course, of "HUMANITY".

If we think that this world is "MY FAMILY" , we can never feel that we are alone in our life. There's a great personality named  Sane Guruji, ( I think that people who have read Marathi literature may know him ) ; said " There's only one true religion in this world and that's to give your love to world"  which means  to preach " HUMANITY". We should live in harmony.

I don't know anyone personally on CCI; but, still I am able to connect with you all as there's something which is common between me and you ; and that is to help each other by sharing experiences, knowledge, information and some lessons that need to be learnt in life.

"LIVE AND LET LIVE"

Regards,

Radhika