Registration of articleship

Frdz I took transfer last month, nw i joined a nearby office. The CA here is new registered from 27/12/2011 as a member of ICAI.

my query is that since he has not completed even 1 yr of service, what should I write in form103 in box of completed year of service of a CA?

Reply asap as I have to send 103 as early it already late.

Thanxx

Replies (5)

You have to fill in months & days you have served. Its not necessary it should be completed year. You would have filled the same detail even in your Form 109

I belive in Form 103, You are required to quote only the date of commencement of articleship & date of termination so that will automatically show d period served. You have to mention the date of commencement in the new firm

am asking about new principal, his membership date is 27/12/2011. I filled the date but their is a column as no. of completed year of service in form 103. It is not for previous CA, its for new.

its completed year's holding COP by CA, he hold from 27/12/2011, Can I write 0?

Add zero in first box & fill the month completed in d second. in ur case 0.5/6

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details