Hi
I have a question related to GST Registration? Please help me
I have taken registration in GST by the name of ABC (firm name)
But i have open the shop by the name of (XYZ).
But I have cutting Sale bill by the name of ABC. because i have GST number of ABC (firm name).
Please suggest me should i can change the name of XYZ to ABC in GST number.
With Regards
daman
Hello Sir,
Thanks for quick reply, Sir was there any charges for this ammendent. If i didn;t change was there any problem.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
Thammana & Associates
Srikakulam
B.Com
Consulting & Beyond
Chennai
CA
Dass Gupta & Associates
Gurgaon
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: