registration certificate

I want to download my registration certificate of GST but there are show that 'No record found'. what to do now.
Replies (6)
firstly to download reg certificate
1.login to GST portal
2.services-user services-view/download certificate
and if your certificate is not displayed there then check status of arn no which is sent to you on email id at the time of registration
Thanks

registration is approved but while i am trying to download my registration certificate it shows no record found

Any solution found?

no use, this is not the way to getrid of this problem, cant see the registration certificate after login. 

I am facing same problem, I logged in to gst dashboard >> navigated to user services >> view/download certificate it shows "NO RECORD FOUND" its been past two days I have received GSTIN, I have tried logging in & out several times daily, still not got my gst certificate. what to do?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details