Regarding reistration letter of final

Sir I have registered for the CA final attemt May2015. I have fiil up the form for final and articlship about 2 months ago. at pesent i m doin articlship.

I have not got the letter yet and also not the ID card.... Should I wait or contact to institute for that ??

Is long time has been passed..????

Replies (3)

Yah that's true. I am in same position like you.. but  I recently received Study material of CA final and Certifate of passing IPCC. so not to wary about Registration. It's takes time. But for Satisfaction ,, raise your Query in e-sahhayat of ICAI. It may help you. Plaese find Direct Link of E-sahhayat.

 

e-sahaayataa(ICAI) :

https://220.227.168.109

 

e-Sahaayataa (ICAI): https://220.227.168.109/

Read more at: /forum/registration-letter-of-ipcc-not-yet-received-226603.asp#.UJjEblLy5Ig

 

e-Sahaayataa (ICAI): https://220.227.168.109/

Read more at: /forum/registration-letter-of-ipcc-not-yet-received-226603.asp#.UJjEblLy5Ig
e-Sahaayataa (ICAI): https://220.227.168.109/

Read more at: /forum/registration-letter-of-ipcc-not-yet-received-226603.asp#.UJjEblLy5Ig

 

Namita, it requires reasonable time may be 3 months sometimes.. However,you can check ur articleship status by loging on ICAI site,where u will find members records as on date.. After submitting ur Principal CA's D.O.B/Mem no. U can check ur status. Or for further enquiry you can go through E-Sahayata as described by Bhargav. Regards,
   

thanks a lot sir..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details