Refund of TDS

amit jain (Chartered Accountant) (532 Points)

28 April 2010  

One of our clients had tax deducted by a Company. But after filing of return he came to know from income tax department that no tax is deposited under his pan. so can anyone tell me what procedure to be adopted against the company?