Refund of advance tax and compounding fee paid in erlier vat

Sathyanarayanan Narasimhan (1 Points)

30 November 2017  



There is practical case, where in a credit is availabble under old VAT regime, and currently there is no activity happening , contiuing to file the NIL returns. 

Need to know how the old credit unutilised , refund can be obtained. is there any specific form or rule to get the refund.


kindly ack.