Refund Claim

vaibhav (student) (220 Points)

07 July 2018  
I have refund claim for F Y 2016-17 can i claim it now? i have not filed return for the same year.
but i want to get my refund amount back. as this amount was deducted by banks as tds on interest amount.

how can i get it back?