IPCC STUDENTS AND P-II STUDENTS - 3 YEARS ARTICLESHIP
BUT PCC STUDENTS - 3.5 YEARS ARTICLESHIP
KYA KABHI PCC STUDENTS KI ARTICLESHIP REDUCE HOGI......
PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC
THANKS
V R NOT SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kya farak padta hai....tum kya sikhate ho woh jyada imp haiiiiiii
Friends, many people keeps cribbing about their articleship and even I have done this at some point of my articleship.
Today, I have completed my articleship but I am very happy with what I learned in my articleship. Please note that I also did not had very co-operative principal.
Guys, take your articleship in positive sense and try to get maximum out of this.
I think there are no chances that 3.5 years of articleship for PCC will be reduced to IPCC. Because CPT pass-outs of Dec 08 were the last students of PCC stream and by the time ICAI will deliberate this matter, there will be very few PCC students left.
PCC students can complete their CA in shortest period within 4 years (PE2 - 5 years and IPCC - 4.5 years), still you keep crying. Change your attitude.
And ICAI has already favoured PCC students by pre-poning their CA Final by 6 months.
Guys, change your attitude, as tarannum rightly said, what you learn in articleship is more important. Don't do articleship just for the sake of doing it.
no yaar ........
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................................
Hello friends, following is the post issued by ICAI in July 2009. One of its decision at that time to make students write their Final in their last 6months of Articles is already in force.
https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4691&c_id=219
is there any chance of reducing the period
1.Don't expect reduction in articleship as it would impact member's workforce.CAs are finding it hard to recruit articles asst. due to crunch of ipcc passouts(group1 passouts don't start articleship usually).
2.The ICAI council had already forwarded the proposal to CG for approval.that was 1 year back.
3.The case is similar to doubling of stipend, which is also stuck.
4.Stop cribbing and concentrate on study and work.
I agree completely with sushant lohani....
KABHI NAHI KABHI NAHI AB CHODO INTAZAR
KAM NAHI HOGA
3.5 YEARS SURE 100% ON THIS
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals