Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

REDUCTION IN ARTICLESHIP PERIOD

HELLO.....DO ANYBODY GOT LATEST INFORMATION REGARDING THE REDUCTION OF ARTICLESHIP TRAINING FROM THREE AND HALF TO THREE YEARS.........................IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY FOR REDUCTION......

10 Replies

naveen sharma

naveen sharma (article)     10 September 2009

HI JASIM

THREE YEARS OF ARTICLESHIP IS APPLICABLE ONLY FOR IPCC STUDENTS.

FOR PCC ITS THREE AND HALF.

IF ANYBODY CONVERT FROM PCC TO IPCC THE PERIOD OF ARTICLESHIP WILL REMAIN SAME I.E. THREE & HALF YEARS

komal nemani

komal nemani (CA Final CS Executive Student)     10 September 2009

ya agreed

dream big live big

dream big live big (student)     11 September 2009

boss...icai has formed a committee for reducing the period of articleship for pcc students from the present three and half years to three years and allowing students to give final exams before 6 months from the date of completion of articleship.......If this comes up .......then pcc students would be the luckiest batch because pcc students can give their final exams before 1 year as against the normal due date at present.....clear!!!!!!!!

Nitin Lakhmani

Nitin Lakhmani (Professional)     28 September 2009

Is that true.......????

when it will be came in to force.??

Poonam

Poonam (article)     28 September 2009

Yaar transfer ke restiction hatane k liye koi committe nahi ban sakti yaar !

Ramchandra D Jawad

Ramchandra D Jawad (Artical )     24 November 2009

Dear Friends, If u know about reduction in articalship periods than plz inform me and also inform me about how change newsletter address.Thank u

Jyoti Verma

Jyoti Verma (student)     24 November 2009

When it will be came in to force?

Divya

Divya (CA Final student)     24 November 2009

i think its already in force

Athul

Athul (Student / Article Assistant)     24 November 2009

Hey friends....

It was informed from the institute that it will take long time to decide upon it... One of the discussions in this website has the recent mail sent to one student from the institute please check tht....

DIPTAJIT MUKHERJEE

DIPTAJIT MUKHERJEE (COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT)     04 January 2010

I HAVE CONVERTED TO IPCC FORMAT FROM PCC AFTER DOING 1 YEAR OF ARTICLESHIP. BUT I HAVE TO DO 3.5 YEARS OF ARTICLESHIP IN TOTAL .IF THE REDUCTION OF ARTICLESHIP BE IMPLEMENTED WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US..WHO HAVE CONVERTED TO IPCC FROM PCC FORMAT. DO WE WILL BE ON THE LOSING SIDE.......

PLS REPLY. NEED YOUR OPENION

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags