GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh sharma (student)     31 July 2009

Reduction in Period of articleship by 6 months for PCC stude

Hi all PCC students  here is a good news 4 us.

Thanx  to  Mr. Uttam Prakash Agarwal who has constituted a commitee to consider matter of reduction in period of articleship by   6 months in response of our mails which I continuously send him for last 1 month. U can check this announcement at following link

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4691&c_id=219

Now I request to all PCC student to mail to our ICAI President and other officials of ICAI to take a decision soon on this matter. U can send ur mails to following IDs 

president @ icai.org
scravishankar @ icai.org (assistant secy. BOS)
sagar @ icai.org (Secy. to d commitee constituted for matter considering reduction of articleship period by 6 mths.)

51 Replies

CA.kaya

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant)     31 July 2009

i also request all of you to send mails to president & commitee ,requesting to reduce pcc student 's articleship period to three years please

Nivedita Manoj Desai

Nivedita Manoj Desai (CA Final)     01 August 2009

OK, THANKU

Pavan Kumar Dube

Pavan Kumar Dube (CA Final)     01 August 2009

Thanks Alot.i also request all of you to send mails to president & commitee ,requesting to reduce pcc student 's articleship period to three years please

yogesh sharma

yogesh sharma (student)     01 August 2009

Tahnks Kaya, Nivedita and Pawan 4 ur rply bt plz tel it 2 all n plz mail 2 officials of ICAI so tht +ve decision will b in our favour

Manmohan ACA, CS

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant )     01 August 2009

Thanks a lot, can U clarify amonf these three to which id msg to be send

Manmohan ACA, CS

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant )     01 August 2009

it will be better if you provide a performa of the mail to be sent to  ICAI. so we can just copy and paste and more and more letter will be

send to ICAI

Krishna Killa

Krishna Killa (Student)     01 August 2009

u have done a gr8 job man......

if he ever reduces the period or lets us appear 6 months before, thats gonna be something gr8....

good work

CA Pinal Padhiyar

CA Pinal Padhiyar (Chartered Accountant)     01 August 2009

Hurrey..! that's a gr8 news 4 us...! but friends I'd also like 2 inform u that some such kind of flexibility should also b given for taking transfer of articleship for some GENUINE REASONS.............pL...pl......Pl.....!

CA Pinal Padhiyar

CA Pinal Padhiyar (Chartered Accountant)     01 August 2009

Hurrey..! that's a gr8 news 4 us...! but friends I'd also like 2 inform u that some such kind of flexibility should also b given for taking transfer of articleship for some GENUINE REASONS.............pL...pl......Pl.....!

CA Sarvesh

CA Sarvesh (JOB)     01 August 2009

Pl Yaar do it as earliest as all of us can... i am near to finish my 3years of articleship within 21 days....
Pavan Kumar Dube

dont worry this is this way we can send the mail to them

I am PAVAN KUMAR DUBE studying P.C.C., I heard that the article period will be reduced by six months. Thanks for committee appointed by the institute.This decision will be welcomed by the whole PCC student community. 

Thanking You

Pavan kumar Dube.

Pavan Kumar Dube

Dont worry This is the way you can send the mail to them I am PAVAN KUMAR DUBE studying P.C.C., I heard that the article period will be reduced by six months. Thanks for committee appointed by the institute.This decision will be welcomed by the whole PCC student community. Thanking You Pavan Kumar Dube. This is just an example you can send as u like.
CA.kaya

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant)     01 August 2009

tel all your ca friends to send mail as much as they can . request the commitee in such a way that ,they get inspire them to reduce articleship to three years SOON

1 Like
CA.kaya

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant)     01 August 2009

did all of you send mail?????

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register