ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help me may 2010 - nov 2009 exams prepone

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11254 Points)

03 February 2009  

Hi friend, i heared that students whose attempt is in may-2010 for CA final, are eligibe to write Nov-2009... Is the statement is right or wrong can you pl informe me

2 Replies

CA Thomas Raju Paravada (Chartered Accountant) (570 Points)
Replied 03 February 2009

if u hav completed CA Inter PE II in may 2007 then u hav to register for articles and Final (old) or (new)  before october 2007 and ur articles will be completed in october 2010. Then ur final attempt usually will be in May 2010.But In this case only the ICAI has gave relaxation and If u register for final old syllabus or New syllabus on or before 31st october,2007 then ur attempt will be in nov 2009.  That means before one year of the completion of the articles.

CA.Sangam Aggarwal (Professional) (520 Points)
Replied 06 February 2009

Originally posted by :knvv sri vidya
"

Hi friend, i heared that students whose attempt is in may-2010 for CA final, are eligibe to write Nov-2009... Is the statement is right or wrong can you pl informe me

no way

it is not conform till now by icai, so don't think abt this if there is any thing like this insitute will intimate through newsletter and available on icai's side.

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags