RAJNI MANIA

TAKE A BREAK FROM YOUR STUDIES AND HAVE FUN....!!

 

Rajni Mania.

..Rajnikanth was bragging to Amitabh Bachan one day, "You know, I know everyone. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them. Tired of his boasting, Amitabh Bachan called his bluff, "OK, Rajini how about Tom Cruise?" 

"Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it" Rajini said. 

So Rajini and Amitabh Bachan fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, 

And sure enough, Tom Cruise shouts : "Thalaiva! Great to see you! You And your friends come right in and join me for lunch!" 

...Although impressed, Amitabh Bachan is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Rajini that he thinks Rajini knowing Cruise was 

Just lucky. 

"No, no, just name anyone else" Rajini says 



..."President Obama", Amitabh Bachan quickly retorts 

..."Yes", Rajini says, "I know him. 



And off they go. At the White House, Obama spots Rajini on the tour and motions him, saying, : "Rajini, what a surprise, I was just on my way 

to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of

coffee first and catch up". 



Well, Amitabh Bachan is much shaken by now, but still not totally onvinced. After they leave the White House grounds, he implores him to

name anyone else. 



"The Pope," Amitabh Bachan replies 

..."Sure!" says Rajini, "My folks are from Italy and I've known the Pope a long time". 



Rajini and Amitabh Bachan are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Rajini says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." 

And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican.. Sure enough, half an hour later Rajini emerges with the Pope on the balcony.

But by the time Rajini returns, he finds that Amitabh Bachan has had a 

heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics. 

Working his way to Amitabh Bachan's side, 

Rajini asks him, "What happened?" 

Amitabh Bachan looks up and says, 

"I was doing fine until u and the pope came out on the balcony and the Italian man next to me said, 

"Who's that on the balcony with Rajini?"

Replies (1)

nice one...........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details