Query regarding Form 112

I cleared IPCC in the Nov 2010 attempt. My Sy BCom exams are due in April. I've been selected by Ernst and Young, Bombay. However my college is in Vadodara. I can take a transfer to a coll within my university, tuition timings of which are 7.30Am to 10.30Am which do not clash with the office timings.   EY is ready to give me leave during my exams. 

Now how do I fill my form 112?

Replies (1)

You need to be in a college in Mumbai in order to to articleship in Mumbai, if attendence is a compulsion there. Also, 112 is to be filled once you've joined articleship.. ;)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details