Query Regarding Change of Name on CA Degree

CA Babit Khurana (learning is my passion) (338 Points)

22 November 2010  

My Dear Friends and Sirs

Q. Suppose Mr. X obtain CA degree in the name of X. And Later Wants to Change his name to Y.

Can he do so is ICAI allowed him to change his name on degree if he already changed his name on school certificates, Driving licance, Pan Card and others.

Please Response earliy

Thnks in advance.


Babit Khurana