query regarding articleship

I am doing my CA just cleared IPCC. I wanted some invaluable advice regarding my carrier.I have to join articles. I have an option  between

1.Joining A mid size firm giving me exposure to all servicelines ( Tax, audit etc)

or

2. I have an opportunity in Earnst and young but only in Risk Management and Advisory Services. 

I wanted to know the future prospects of this  Risk Management Advisory Services and what opportunities will i have after CA. Also your advice on the same.

Replies (4)

Go for E&Y. Many CA's actually undergo course on Risk Management Advisory Services after completing the Ca Training. you have added advantage to practice as articles. Great Opportunity!!!!!

undoubtely go 4 Ernst n young...many CA's seperately undergo for risk mgt...and as far as taxation n auditing work is concern ..it is hardly take 6-7 months to get the knowledge in this field...u can get the same after qualifying CA.........ALL THE BEST.

Hi,

I was CA - Intermediate student and completed 3 years article ship on 2000 to  2004,  Some personal reason unable to concentrate my studies during my article period. Now I am recovered and very much interesting to do CA. what is procedure to be restarting my CA career?

Thank u guys for your invaluable views

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details