query about articalship

I want to know that on what basis the big firms like PWC ,KPMG, Batliboi & Co. select the students for Articleship.As I am a student of CA IPCC and I want to do my Articleship in these firms
so what is the minimum percentage required ,what kind of questions they ask in Interveiwand in which months they offer vacancies for Articleship,on what topics a student should have knowledge.
Hoping for a Immediate & best reply Thank You

Replies (1)

I HAVE NOT JOINED THESE FIRMS. BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT THEY PREFFERED FIRST ATTEMPT PASSED STUDENTS. BUT THERE IS A SYSTEM OF INTERVIEW IN THESE FIRMS FOR SELECTION.

THANKS 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details