Ptec cancellation

Hello,

I am posting this on behalf of my friend.

He has cancelled his GST registration.

He wants to know if it is mandatory to cancel the PTEC as well?

If yes, what is th eprocedure? Is it online?

Regards.

Chartered Accountant

Professional tax is levied by state govt. You should mention state name in your querry. In Maharashtra, following procedure followed;
Cancellation of Professional Tax Certificate
1)      Online login into the account make the cancellation Application
2)      Take the print out of Acknowledgement
3)      Submit the following document in department a)      Application of cancellation with affix of 5 Rs.
court fees stamp
b)      Original Professional tax Certificate
c)       Original Challan Copy
d)      Letter of Authority in favors of person.
attending department
e)      Closure proof (bank statement, Previous year financial, Salary Register etc)
4)      After submitting all the documents department will cancel the certificate in 30 days, you can check the status online.
5)    Note Till the cancellationdone by the department fill the necessary return

That one of the best cancellations is here that would be only from the ptec confirmation figures have to only. From the reviews of the cancellations by the essaywritinglab.co.uk review website need more mortgage problems for this authentically problems.

Deleniti numquam iste corporis aute quisquam quis architecto

When to enter in the college of the ptec with the friend for his short courses information is getting from the college that was also very huge of the building wise. Cancellation mandatory for the coursework writing service has been to approve by the all faculty of the member ship with eth admission on that college was complimentary.

Hi Sunil, May i know what is the procedure to cancel PTEC for Karnataka.

Hi Sunil,

May i know what is the procedure to cancel PTEC for Karnataka.

Article Assistant

Hi 

Have you got the procedure to cancel PTEC for Karnataka.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU