providing notes for IT(dinesh madan)

 

can any one  provide to me dinesh madan notes for IT..

plz......

email-rajeshsrawat @ yahoo.com

Replies (8)
Originally posted by : Saheel Rawat

 

can any one  provide to me dinesh madan notes for IT..

plz......

email-rajeshsrawat @ yahoo.com
Originally posted by : Saheel Rawat

 

can any one  provide to me dinesh madan notes for IT..

plz......

email-rajeshsrawat @ yahoo.com

/forum/info-tech-notes-for-pcc-and-ipcc-52962.asp

Can you send me Dinsh Sir SM notes 

hey hi......... can any one send me dinesh madan it notes

plz send me on singhal.cool.sahil21 @ gmail.com

can any one send me dinesh madan it notes

plz send me to  ca.devi27 @ gmail.com

 

Can anyone send me DINESH MADAN IT&SM Notes For IPCC Exam.

Plz send me to hemaxi.soni @ yahoo.com


 

Hi friends,

                    I know that IT stands for the information technology. In the my opinion, if you want to notes of the IT, then internet is a  suitable things. I know that there are many types of the website on the internet . You will only search the suitable website.

                                                                     I have giving the some suitable website name . I hope  that it is helpful to gain knowledge about the forum .

1- W3School -

                     It is a  suitable plateform where you can see the many types of the suitable notes.

2- sun.com -

                         It is used to know about the JAVA Technology.

3- knowledgeweb.com-

                        It is also give a huge knowledge .

                                           I hope to you to present this type of forum in the future also. I send love,affection ,strength , joy , happiness to you for providing the suitable and very valuable information .

Thanking you 

Originally posted by : winkler


Hi friends,

                    I know that IT stands for the information technology. In the my opinion, if you want to notes of the IT, then internet is a  suitable things. I know that there are many types of the website on the internet . You will only search the suitable website.

                                                                     I have giving the some suitable website name . I hope  that it is helpful to gain knowledge about the forum .

1- W3School -

                     It is a  suitable plateform where you can see the many types of the suitable notes.

2- sun.com -

                         It is used to know about the JAVA Technology.

3- knowledgeweb.com-

                        It is also give a huge knowledge .

                                           I hope to you to present this type of forum in the future also. I send love,affection ,strength , joy , happiness to you for providing the suitable and very valuable information .

Thanking you 

 

 

 

 

Hi winkler,

                    Thanks for giving the very good information. i requested to you , please write the some suitable website name of the Autometa theory.

Good day, thanks


Hi winkler, I

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details