Procedure of transfer

I am a registered article from August 2011. I want to take transfer now as I face problem in travelling from home to office which is 45km far. My boss is ready to give transfer..

Can I take transfer without any restriction and also in same city or nearby city?

What are the procedure of transfer I have to do.

Plz reply. Thanks in advance....

Replies (3)
You can take transfer in any city of India,just fill form 109 get it signed ,take two photocopies of signed form .finally deposit original one in inst and get other two photocopied dulx stamped. On joining other firm fill 102 and 103 again.

Do i need to xerox 109 or have to fill it in triplicate. From where I have to get it stamped?

Yes,in triplicate.Institute form collector will stamp. Hope its fine.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details