Easy Office

Procedure for transfer of shares under companies act, 2013

Page no : 2

RAJEEV (CA Articleship) (87 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

Practically, you can issue a share certificate in back date.

Geetha Gupta (Accountant) (325 Points)
Replied 25 February 2016

Hi All,

Can someone please help me with this -

1. Format of the transferor’s notice to the company in writing regarding his intention to transfer his share to the company.
  2. Format of the company’s notification to other members as regards the availability of shares, the price at which such share would be available to them and the time limit within which they should communicate their option to purchase shares on transfer.
  3. Does each member get a copy of the compay’s notification about these shares?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Geetha

Riddhi Jain (Chartered Accountant) (120 Points)
Replied 02 March 2016

Dear Ankur Sir,

Incase a company has doce subdivision of shares, and new shares certificates are to be issued, in whose name should the new certificates be issued in cases where there have been transfer of shares? i.e. the back side is endorsed. 

The share certificate after subdivision should be in the name of the present shareholder or in the name of original shareholder?

Thank you

Riddhi Jain (Chartered Accountant) (120 Points)
Replied 02 March 2016

Dear Ankur Sir,

Incase a company has doce subdivision of shares, and new shares certificates are to be issued, in whose name should the new certificates be issued in cases where there have been transfer of shares? i.e. the back side is endorsed. 

The share certificate after subdivision should be in the name of the present shareholder or in the name of original shareholder?

Thank you

Viswanathan P.A (General Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 02 May 2016

Anuragji.

I resigned as a director in a pvt.ltd company in October 2014 and immediately on the same week I also signed the share transfer forms etc.

After long gap they called me last week and said, they lost the share transfer forms and that I should sign again another application form.

what is the procedure sir?    regards  viswanathan 

Khushbu (Practising Company Secretary)   (127 Points)
Replied 03 May 2016

I want to know the procedure for converting the old share certificates under old act into new ones under new Companies Act, 2013. Please Guide.

Do we have to show all the past transfers in the new certificates converted under the new Act? Or only the current members name will do?

1 Like

shrikanth d.s. (Audit manager at DB Sajjanar & co)   (32 Points)
Replied 30 May 2016

Dear Sir,

Your article was very helpful, it will be very much helpful for me if you Could you please send me the letters and resolution format for

"company in turn should notify to other members as regards the availability of shares and the price at which such share would be available to them"

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Shrikanth

Shubham Singhal (Student- ICAI) (175 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

Hello Sir,
Could you please send the formats of letters required in transfer from intention of transferor to end. My email is shubhamca89 @ gmail.com

It would be very helpful.

Darshana S Maheshwari (2 Points)
Replied 06 August 2016

sir please guide where the transfer details will be mention on sh-1 i.e share certificate?

Anand (MBA) (26 Points)
Replied 29 August 2016

Excellent article Mr. Ankur....could you also confirm, in case of public companies, the valuation can be taken at the current market price of the securities. Also, where should we make the stamp duty payment?

sandeep (student) (22 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

Dear Sir,

Within how many days the transferee has to transfer funds to tranferor in case of Private Company?

kavita (company secretary) (43 Points)
Replied 21 February 2019

Dear sir/maám,

Please confirm that only SH-4 transfer deed to be executed and share transfer registration by passing the board resolution.

No other filling e-form on mca is required??

only in next MGT-7 this should be shown.

is it confirm???

Sundariramesh Nithin (2 Points)
Replied 25 March 2019

Dear Sir,

I'm new to this shares & share transfer, currently, my chairman is going to do a share transfer of 10000 shares value is 1.30lac, existing share certificate is of value Rs 5lac how to do what to please guide me

Murali S (ARTICLE) (22 Points)
Replied 13 May 2019

Dear sir, Good evening, Please clarify the following query; 1. A Shareholder has 500000 shares, Can he gift 150000 shares to his relative and 150000 shares transfer to outsider for Rs.160 per share.. Is it possible to transfer at a same time. Please suggest me.. what I have to do??

Priyanka T (CS) (489 Points)
Replied 13 May 2019

Sir , what about the board process in demat shares ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro