HELLO FRIENDS,
CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE BSR CODE IN INCOME TAX {ITR} THIS IS BASIC STATISTICAL RETURN. I AM RIGHT.
THANK YOU
BSR code is the code of the Bank where you have deposited your challan (Advance tax)
It is usually sealed on the challan receipt.
HELLO DEAR,
THANKS, BSR IS BASIC STATISTICAL RETURN I M RIGHT
yes
OK,
HOW MANY DIGIT OF BSR CODE, I AM NOT SURE THIS IS 7 DIGITS
THANKS
Dear Mr. Inderjeet BSR of any Bank in India consist of 7 numeric charecters.
Regards, Prabeer Sarkar.
BSR code is a code provided by RBI to all bank branches where we deposite Challans of taxes whether TDS, Advance TAx and it has 7 digits.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
KPSN & Associates LLP
Chennai
CA Inter
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
Pravin Sarvaiya
Mumbai
RMA And Associates LLP
A P Lodha and Associates
Jalna
B.Com
POOJA R TELI & CO
Pune
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: