Principal is not giving Transfer

Hi Friends ,

 I am Ca-Final Student & I have completed my 2& half years of article. And am looking for Industrial Training.As per institute rule Article should give notice of 2 months for Transfer.Accordingly I gave a oral notice before 3 month. But now my  sir is not allowing for Transfer. What Legal action could I take Against Him as per Institute Rule.

Replies (2)

dear friend, there is no scope for legal action against principal.

hi akilesh,

 

you can issue form no : 120 for getting transfer,

even without your principal's sign,

 

all the best for your industrial training,

 

vimalkumar @ icai.org

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details