Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Preparing for PCC - Need Guidance

Hello...! I'm going to give my PCC Exam in May 2010, so joined coaching for Advanced A/c's, Costing and Taxation. My question is ... Is it enough if we prepare problems that are taught in the class or should we also do some extra work ? Still I have 15 months to go for exam. So I want to plan from now itself so that I can do better in the exams.

Thank You

10 Replies

b.s.gokul

b.s.gokul (final student)     11 February 2009

yes u hv to work in addition to classes. all d best

Archit Jain

Archit Jain (Practicing CA)     11 February 2009

every one is diffrent......

i guess u should ask urself.... r u satisfied wid urself???

have u aquiered a grasp on the concepts.....????

n remember revision is very important.......

(Guest)

Its not enough especially for the practical subjects of cost, accounts and tax. These subjects needs so much practice.You have to solve & discuss more problems by your own apart from coaching studies specially in tax & cost. Best of luck for your studies.

CA Srivatsan G

CA Srivatsan G (CA)     14 February 2009

Hai..

As far as Accounts, Costing & FM, Tax are concerned you must work a lot of out of book problems ... This gives you many advantages, the main being is the:

So Study well.. All the best...

CA Srivatsan G

Hai..

As far as Accounts, Costing & FM, Tax are concerned you must work a lot of out of book problems ... This gives you many advantages, the main being is the:

So Study well.. All the best...

CA Srivatsan G

Confidence to face any question in any Exams

Kapil Tarwani

Kapil Tarwani (abc)     15 February 2009

Friends i need help from u in preparation of the june exam

can anyone suggest how i study or how much hrs would be enough to study during these days

(Guest)

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions...!

Sarath Chandra Kalapatapu Sri

Sarath Chandra Kalapatapu Sri (Articled Assistant)     15 February 2009

It is more than enough in the mean while you only can write an another book. My advise it is preferrable to start caoaching and help others to pass(including me)

CA Srivatsan G

CA Srivatsan G (CA)     16 February 2009

Hai...

Hopefully you should have finished all your classes by now... There are still only 105 days left for the Exam... Manage your classes and other things in such a way that you have atleast 40 days left for revising what u studied... Regarding the timing of ur studies, it differs from person to person .. But on an average 10 hours a day for the last 60 days will be an ideal preparation ... Take care...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register