Preclosure of personal loan or investing in equity

I have a personal loan of 13.99% interest which will get over by in another 2.5 years. I could save 80K if I close it by Dec 2017. Is it wise to preclose the loan or invest the amount in equities. Please advise me.

Replies (3)

No one can predict the market or any particular equity for short/medium term...........

Timing market is foolish act........

In Long term equity can give you average 15% to 18%, but not guaranteed......

In general, not advisable to borrow loan for investment!!!

 

 

Dear Sir,

Sorry if my question made you to think differently.

My query is, I have invested some money in Equity Market, with that money shall i preclose my personal loan which has 13.99% interest rate or keep the money invested in Equity Market. If I preclose it now I could save around 80K. Is my decission is wise? Please advice. Thank you.

Seems to be better option, provided getting any LTCG in equity........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details