CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Practising more than one profession

^^^ AJIT ^^^ (SERVICE & CS [CONTD.])     02 June 2008

^^^ AJIT ^^^
SERVICE & CS [CONTD.] 
 24 likes  1454 points

| My Other Post

Suppose a Company Secretary possesses CA as well as ICWA . While practising as CS, can he go for private practice in the other two professions? If not, can he do so for a social cause and /or on charity of course with the approval of the regulating authority  and Govt.?

avater

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS)     04 June 2008

Priyanka Kala
Student CA & CS 
 29 likes  1397 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Ya, same type of doubt i have...Can a CA practice be merged with cources as well if we are into two professions?

avater

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS)     04 June 2008

Priyanka Kala
Student CA & CS 
 29 likes  1397 points

Ya, same type of doubt i have...Can a CA practice be merged with cources as well if we are into two professions?

avater

shiv Kumar ([CA/CS])     18 January 2009

shiv Kumar
[CA/CS] 
 1 likes  75 points

If one possess two or more qualifications like CA,CS,CWA , he can only practise one of the above said professions only. Though it would add to the advantage in the profession.

sh (service)     17 September 2010

sh
service 
 1 likes  46 points

In CA final auditing professional ethics it is mentioned that you can practise law & CA both together, provided you cannot practise in both the (capacity) professions for the same case. Does that imply you can practise both the professions if u are a CA & LLb for separate cases

Experts please clarify

Thanks

avater

ReevCS (CS Professional)     23 September 2010

ReevCS
CS Professional 
 2 likes  48 points

If one possess two or more qualifications like CA,CS,CWA , he can only practise one of the above said professions only. Though it would add to the advantage in the profession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here