Positive Attitude

Father             :           I want you to marry a girl of my choice

Son                 :           “I will choose my own bride

Father             :           “But the girl is Bill Gates daughter”

Son                 :          “well, in that case………..OK”

Next Day

Father approached bill gates..

Father             :           “I have a husband for your daughter.”

Bill Gates      :           “But my daughter is too young to marry”

Father             :           “But this young man is a vice-president of the world bank.”

Bill Gates      :           ‘Ah, In that case……OK”

Finally father goes to see the president of the world bank

Father             :          “I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president”

President       :          “But I already have vice-presidents than I need!”

Father             :          “But this young man is Bill Gate’s Son-in-Law.”

President       :          “Ah, in that case………OK”

THIS IS HOW BUSINESS IS DONE!!!!

Moral: Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude & approach should be positive           

 

Replies (2)

Moral: Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude & approach should be positive.

 

lovely lines

just for u..........

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details