Plz suggest

DEAR FRNDS,

I M A FINAL STUDENT... I HAVE STARED MY ARTICLESHIP 2 MONTH AGO...

BUT DUE TO SOME BAD EXPERIENCES WITH MY PRINCIPAL, I WANT TO TAKE TRANSFER FROM MY FIRM WITHIN 4 5 MONTHS.............. BUT I HAVE CM TO KNW THAT MY PRINCIPAL DNT ALLWS TRANSFER.........

 

SO NOW "WHAT I CAN DO"????

ANOTHER REASON FOR TRANSFER IS THAT "I M IN NAGPUR AND WANTS TO GO TO DELHI FOR BETTER EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE......."

PLZ HELP WITH SOME PRACTICAL ANSWERS....

THANK U

Replies (5)

this is your right to take transfer.you can complaint about this to icai.............please talk with icai about this they will definetly help u out......................

 

Even ICAI cannot help u if ur principal willingly doesnt give u trnasfer as its his decsion den icai wil allow u and icai cant direct him....yes

 

Dear Priyansh,
 
Sad to learn that your principal is troubling you, or may be vice versa. :smiley
 
But as far as I know you cannot force your principal to give you transfer. The best you can do is to convince him. However, there are other ways also  wink that of course we cannot discuss here.
 
Regards
Originally posted by : TusharSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINAL

Even ICAI cannot help u if ur principal willingly doesnt give u trnasfer as its his decsion den icai wil allow u and icai cant direct him....

 

Agreed.

 

But if you still desperately want to get transferred, just be lazy at work. Do as many silly mistakes as possible. Mess it up with the things. Make it chaos with every assignment. Try to make him believe that you are just an incapable, useless and insensible person and you are not worth to work there.

 

Then he'll be forced to kick you out of his firm. Hence, signs your Form 109.

 

Good luck mate!!!

 

THANKS A LOT EVERY1

I WILL TRY EVERY SOLUTION ONE BY ONE:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details