I passed Group1 IPCC in Feb 2011... Also Group 2 of IPCC i passed this time i.e Aug 2011.... I had registerd for IPCC Both groups without ATC by paying Rs. 9000.
Now I want to apply for Articleship and register for CA Final... What are the forms that need to be submitted like 102, 103, 109 and what is the form for CA Final Registration.... I have already been selected in a firm and now I have no clue about how to go about with this Articleship registration and CA Final Registration...
You have to get Form 102, 103 & 112 from the Institue which will cost u Rs. 50 only & get it signed by ur principal with the DD of Rs. 2000 (without late fees) in favour of The Secretary, ICAI, Chennai which is payable at Chennai.
Regards,
Rohtash Hurria
Guest
Posted on 19 August 2011
@ Rohtash - Thanks.... But i enquired at the Institute office and they told me that I have to take a DD of Rs 12000 for Final Registration with Articles... Kindly confirm if it is correct... And I believe Form 112 is required when you want to pursue some other course... So that form is not required right?