Please solve my problem

Dear friends

I have passed my CA Ipcc exam recently. I am nw preparing for my ICWAI Inter. I am interested in BCOM (A&F) Correspondence of IGNOU. I want to knw whether i am eligible to do that under  CA rules while undergoing my articleship or nt. Is there any limit for correspondence studies while articleship.

Replies (3)

You can do that,

provided, you have to  Fill forms 112, 113

 Fill forms 112, 113

As per regulation 65 & 78 you can do other courses only with the prior permission of our institute..........moreover u can do this course only if it dosen't disturbs ur articleship time for more information u can see the file attached below.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details