Please help me with my Articleship

Hi friends,

  I have recently cleared my IPCC group one in very 1st attempt. I have scored 244 out of 400 with 60+ marks in Accounts, Tax and Costing. I am very confused as to where I should do my articleship from. I am from very small city Amravati. Can I get a chance in any of the BIG FOUR or haribhakti & co??? I have not attempted group 2 yet... Is there anything like that if you do your artcileship at BIG FOUR then one gets a good pay package for Job???

Replies (10)

If you want to learn various things from various feild like audit , tax , etc,  in your articleship period than you should go for mid size firm, However you want to be specialize in one area than go for big 4. It doesnt matter whether u r from small palce or big city other than your basic habit. Choice is yours at the end of the day.  Problem will bifg firms that they dont allow interswitching between department from audit to tax and viceversa.

I think i might clear your doubt

Thank you Abhay sir.... surely your remark solved my confusion........

 

@ Shivam : First of all congrats for ur success..

I too cleared both my groups of IPCC in last May'10 attempt & have joined Big4 for my article ship..

Firstly, decided a firm u would like to work at. If u r looking for good experience, work culture, exposure, growth, etc.; I would personally advice u to join Big4.. N when it comes to ur college u have to decided whether to go for CA or graduation & rathjer u can shift from a college to distance education...

 

After deciding on the above, register for both Articleship & CA Final with ICAI.. You have to fill both articleship form i.e., Form - 103, 102 & 112 (as u r pursuing greaduation too) & CA Final registration form with the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,000 ( Rs. 2,000 for Articleship & Rs. 10,000 for CA Final)..

 

For any other queries & doubts, u may send me a PM or contact me on my mobile at 09291626339.

Wish u all the very best..!!

 

Regards & Wishes,

Rohtash Hurria

Thank you very much Rohtash. Belated congrats to you on passing both group. It feels good to have advisor like you. All the above info. i.e about Form no 102, 103 was not known to me. I really thank you to provide me this information. I didn't knew it's such a complicated process. And thanks for providing the contact details. I will call you for the help. Thanks again.

Hello swapnil

So did you get selected in big 4?
 was your problem solved? Please do reply.

@ Shivam : First of all congrats for ur success.. I too cleared both my groups of IPCC in last May'10 attempt & have joined Big4 for my article ship.. Firstly, decided a firm u would like to work at. If u r looking for good experience, work culture, exposure, growth, etc.; I would personally advice u to join Big4.. N when it comes to ur college u have to decided whether to go for CA or graduation & rathjer u can shift from a college to distance education... After deciding on the above, register for both Articleship & CA Final with ICAI.. You have to fill both articleship form i.e., Form - 103, 102 & 112 (as u r pursuing greaduation too) & CA Final registration form with the Demand Draft of12,000 (2,000 for Articleship &10,000 for CA Final).. For any other queries & doubts, u may send me a PM or contact me on my mobile at 09291626339. Wish u all the very best..!! Regards & Wishes, Rohtash Hurria

Thank you very much for the suggestions. But BTW you have joined which one out of the big 4? Moreover can i call u?
Originally posted by : Rohtash

 

@ Shivam : First of all congrats for ur success..

I too cleared both my groups of IPCC in last May'10 attempt & have joined Big4 for my article ship..

Firstly, decided a firm u would like to work at. If u r looking for good experience, work culture, exposure, growth, etc.; I would personally advice u to join Big4.. N when it comes to ur college u have to decided whether to go for CA or graduation & rathjer u can shift from a college to distance education...

 

After deciding on the above, register for both Articleship & CA Final with ICAI.. You have to fill both articleship form i.e., Form - 103, 102 & 112 (as u r pursuing greaduation too) & CA Final registration form with the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,000 ( Rs. 2,000 for Articleship & Rs. 10,000 for CA Final)..

 

For any other queries & doubts, u may send me a PM or contact me on my mobile at 09291626339.

Wish u all the very best..!!

 

Regards & Wishes,

Rohtash Hurria

Thank you very much for the suggestions. But BTW you have joined which one out of the big 4? Moreover can i call u?

hi yatin,

 I recently received a interview call from PWC Bangalore but I am intrested only in Mumbai hence I had to turn down this opportunity. Any help needed feel free to write me.

@ Yatin : I m pursuing my articleship from PWC Hyderabad.. Yea U can feel free to ontact me anytime..

what would be the remedies available to an article if he want to get termination from back date or retrospective effect? For E.g. if an article quits his office 14-07-2010 and joined some other firm and the former CA is not ready to allow him to work him in his office, then what are the remedies for an article to get termination? is it possible to get termination from 14-07-2010?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details