Please help me regarding articleship

I have completed 11 months of my Articleship. I had already transferred my Articleship once (because they have delegated me only to Corparate Secreterial area such as Incorporation of a co., EES, etc). Now I am going to transfer once again and my principal also agreed. I had joined in this firm (present) only to acquire Income Tax Knowledge. So till now I have obtained a reasonable good knowledge in Income Tax and Secreterial Practice. Now I want to get exposed to Audit.  Please provide the list of good firms in Hyderabad where they can give atleast 6 months leave for final exams.

 

Also please clarify whether Big 4 Firms can join me since I have shifted twice. If so, how would be the leave for final exams? 

Replies (2)

Somebody reply yaar.....

I desperately need your help

Click on below link and read clouse 43 to 67 of Ca Regulation for your clearity and better understanding about Articleship:-

 

THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS REGULATIONS, 1988 (Updated As on 3.12.2008)

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details