Please help in following case

Dixit (CA Final) (2405 Points)

17 November 2011  

 One firm has a business which is stop now a days abd wind up. and its Depreciable assets is give on rent. So, guide me in which head we treat income of rent? Whether it is granted in House Property or Other Soueses. Firm have a huge depreciable loss still pending and frim is parnership firm.


Thx in advance