please help

riddhi (student) (51 Points)

22 May 2010  


I gave PCC this may 2010... though i have been doing i want to get exposed to a better firm and want to work as a paid up article.... can i do this??

please do reply... what do i need to tell my present employer for this.......

i want to start as soon as possible.....

waiting for the reply..