Please help

Hello friends,

I am a student who has just passed IPCC in May 2011 and I am now in CA Final. I am currently in T.Y.B.Com and also CS Executive. Will I be able to do two courses parallel with my CA Final. I have my CS Exectuive due in December 2011. We are currently in Jaipur and planning to shift to Banglore in May 2012. I haven't registered for my articleship or final as of yet. Will I get transfer if I move to someother place?

Please Suggest Me What To Do?

Replies (4)

Dear,

you can easily give cs executive in dec and after clearing it just focus on ca final.

Dear,

Firstly conratulations to you for clearing the IPCC.

To the best of my knowledge, according to the rules of articleship you can pursue only one parallel course along with CA Final.

And regarding the transfer rules you can read the other articles on articleship transfer on this site. 

One option you have is to join articleship as soon as possible and after 9-10months take a transfer to another CA in Banglore.


you can pursue only one course along with CA 

yea u can transfer ur artileship when u r transfering from my town to another..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details