Pf withdrawal

Hello to all

 

I have a query regarding pf. I joined one company in June 15 nd resigned the same in Feb 17...

The said company was register under pf act and hence I also opted for pf deduction... 

 

But I had to resign the said company from 1st match 17 and I rejoined THE SAME company in June 17..

Now on rejoining, the company created another pf qccount of mine so I have two of accounts each having different UAN account number.

 

Now, I again resigned this company from 5th October 17.

 

So now the situation is like I have two of accounts and I am not employed anywhere... 

What is the procedure that I should follow to withdraw funds from both the accounts???? 

 

Replies (6)

u can withdraw after 2 months

but practice is if u join other company ur old pf no is containue 

But bro I do have two accounts... Will be able to withdraw from both??? And I already have got a job but it is not a of registed employer so I don't think that would make me non-eligible to withdraw my of balance...

if u pay money u have rite to accept it 

so dont worry first close one a/c after two months of leaving the

job and after some time another a/c 

not to worry 

What do u mean by close??? I mean how do I get my accounts closed... Please share the link if u can guide me

apply for the money u have with pf 

ask for company u r working with they will do it for u  

Ohks will surely do the same... Thankx...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details